job summary: Description:
Change Management Contract Associate to design and project manage change management solutions for ongoing projects and initiatives. This person will work in partnership with and under the direction of IT Business Change Management to design and orchestrate change management planning, content creation, and delivery; able to work long and short term assignments. Skills & Experience:
- 7-10 years relevant experience successfully managing large scale organizational change, professional services consulting experience a plus
- strong knowledge of and experience with change management AND project management principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in influencing others to move toward a common vision or goal.
- Proven problem solving/decision-making ability; and team player with ability to work with and through others
- Solid ability to effectively plan, manage, implement, and problem solve multiple change projects and change project leads simultaneously while remaining flexible to changing priorities
- Demonstrated skill building productive relationships, engaging, and managing stakeholders at all levels within a matrix organization
- Proven experience communicating with all levels of leadership; exhibits recognizable, confident executive presence
- strong communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, Master's Degree in Human Resources/Organizational Development or MBA
- Change Management Professional certification or designation a plus. (Example PROSCI certification)
- Project Management certification a plus
location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support large and medium scale projects which will vary in focus, breadth and duration; these may include systems implementations and other large scale or complex projects across the organization.
- Leverage the Client standard change management framework to design change strategies:
o Change Vision and Success Measures: Work with leaders to identify and communicate necessary change and desired outcomes, and define key success measures and metrics.
o Stakeholder Management: Conducts Stakeholder analysis and uses results to plan and drive stakeholder engagement, support and alignment.
o Work with project leaders to develop a plan to effectively and efficiently move from current to desired state. Plan to include: engagement strategies, communication and training plans, and evaluation process. Partner with senior leaders to effectively manage risk to operations and organization.
o Assess Organizational Readiness: Conduct Readiness Assessments to determine gaps between current and desired states and to identify things that will facilitate the desired changes as well as mitigate potential barriers/obstacles to change.
o Assess Risk: Assess risks associated with various change initiatives/ projects and suggests and implements actions to manage any negative impacts.
- Apply broad systems thinking to designing and managing change projects.
- Identify and use instruments and surveys to analyze individual and group behavior and recommends strategies for making needed changes.
- Provide ongoing implementation support:
o Manage evaluation process and measurement systems to track adoption and sustainability of changes.
o Identify and address resistance and performance gaps.
o Ensure that desired behaviors are reinforced and successful change is recognized and celebrated
- Coach Project Change Sponsors/Leaders:
o Actively coach change leaders/ sponsors.
o Manage day-to-day activities of other change resources (example: change specialists) for duration of project(s)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Change management
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.