Electronic Assembler/ Conformal Coating (Weekend FRI, SAT & SUN 6AM-6PM) responsibilities include, but not limited to: Performs a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies involving repetitive tasks. Uses hand, air and/or power tools to assemble parts. Follows written instructions from formal procedures or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products. Using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific are of a production line in a manufacturing organization. Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun
- Maintain inventory of product in work stations
- Responsibilities will include but not limited to full scope of Parylene Process.
- Responsible for Rugg and Masking of products to be coated.
- Record keeping for machine maintenance purposes.
- Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
The essential functions of this role include:
- Electronic Assembling
- Circuit Board Assembling
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.